Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Note cards using All My Love DSP with a matching box


In an age of technology and smart phones, we tend to just text, message or (for the youngsters) send a 'snap chat'.  Sometimes, its nice to send a note to tell someone we're thinking of them, or to tell them thank you or that we love them.

I've used the All My Love DSP which is beautiful and floral along with some heart flourishes.  I had some 4" x 4" textured cards knocking around my craft space so I trimmed some DSP to 3" x 3" and stuck this to the middle of the card.  I took some Whisper White cardstock and trimmed this to 3" x 1" and punched this using the triple banner punch.  Using Crumb Cake ink I stamped 'A Little Note' sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.

I wanted to make a box to put the cards in.  I measured the height, width and depth of the cards (8 of them in total) and put these measurements into a really useful box making tool.  Google 'Box buster Crafty Owl' to find the link to the YouTube video and website.  Its fool proof.  I was able to match the size of the box with the size of the cards.

I decorated the box with some DSP to make it look pretty with a sentiment matching the note cards.

Click here to see the full YouTube video tutorial.

I hope you enjoy this project and that it gives you some inspiration to make something similar.

Here are the links to the products used in this project



Happy crafting

Donna x


Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

Comments