Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Pressed Petals - The Sequel



Here's a great scrapbusting challenge.  I had lots of scraps following my previous project.  If you're interested, here is the link to that project

https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2019/06/team-scrimpy-youtube-hop.html

If my creativity has gone for a wander, I always look to Pinterest and on there are some great sketches to follow.  This is the one I picked out for this project:

Click here to see the YouTube video tutorial showing you how to make this card.  If you like the video please give it a thumbs up and why not subscribe.  I'd really appreciate the support.

Here are the measurements of the card and DSP I used:

Very Vanilla: 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" and score on the long side at 4 1/8"

Pressed Petals DSP:  
a) 4 1/8" x 1"
b) 3 3/4" x 1" (you'll need 3 of these)
c) 3 1/2" x 3"

Rococo Rose cardstock: 3 5/8" x 3 1/8"

I also used a small piece of scrap card for my sentiment which came from the Inspiring Iris stamp set.

I have a third project using this DSP and this will be released in a couple of days.

Details of all the products I used are listed below but in the meantime, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this project.

Donna




Product List

Comments