Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A card style for all abilities and all occasions


I never make cards for children so I thought I'd give it a go.  Stampin' Up have this lovely DSP called Dino-Roar (see the link to my shop below) and its perfect for children's cards.

I dug out the balloon punch to add some glittery balloons to the card.

Click here to see the YouTube video tutorial I made to show you how I made this card.  BUT I did make an adjustment to the card.  You'll see from the photo above that I made the circles bigger and drew some lines from the balloons to represent string.  I think the card came out a whole lot better.

Measurements are as follows:

Cardstock:  11" x 7" - score on the long side at 3" and 8" and score on the short side at 1.5" and 5.5" but only score to the first score line.

Dinoroar DSP - 6.75" x 2.75"

Scraps of glimmer paper and whisper white

I've added links to all the products I've used below but if you'd like to ask any questions about any of the products, don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm off now to make some more children's cards - this Dino-Roar paper is so much fun

See you soon
Donna




Product List
Product List

Comments