Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

How to make a shirt or blouse card


I can't believe that something so simple can have such an impact.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and I wanted to recreate it with some new designer series paper from the Annual Catalogue.  I've used the Garden Lane DSP for this project with some reversible ribbon and faceted gems.

Click here to see the full YouTube tutorial

I put a photo of my project on Pinterest and before I knew it, it was showing over 86,000 monthly unique views!

I realised I hadn't written a blog post with dimensions so here are the details you need to create this project

I used a landscape style card so I took some whisper white cardstock measuring 10" x 7" and score down the long side at 5"

The DSP measured 6.75" x 4.75".  Along the top edge, I found the halfway point and cut downwards by approximately 1.5".  I then folded these two halves back.

I decorated the card with ribbon tied in a bow and some faceted gems.

This project is extremely simple and very effective - you can make this card for a gent too by choosing some check or stripey paper.

I'll be back soon with another project but in the meantime, I've left links for the products I used

Donna x



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment