Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Cute Anniversary Box - Just Choose a Gift


Hello everyone and I've got a cute little box for you today.  I love making boxes but just didn't have any inspiration to make one this week.  I had to have a bit of a scour of Pinterest and YouTube and I found this one from Crafty Caroline Creates.  Go and check out her YouTube channel - she's so talented.

So I thought I'd try one using our current DSP - click here for the video tutorial as to how I made my boxes

You can use plain cardstock and decorate it with stamped cardstock or you can use designer series paper.  Just add a gift and secure the whole box with ribbon.

You need a piece of cardstock or designer series paper that measures 5" x 8.5".  Score on the long side at 2, 4, 6 and 8 inches and score on the long side at 3 and 4 inches.

The video shows you where to make your cuts and which pieces of card/paper to remove and which pieces to punch.  The Scalloped Tag Topper punch isn't just for making labels.  Its perfect to create a pretty top to a box.

I've left links to all the products below so feel free to head off to my shop to purchase.

I hope you enjoy making these cute boxes - they're brilliant for any occasion.

I'll be back in a few days with another project.


Donna 😊



Product List

Comments