Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Simple Stamping with A Little Lace


I had a little delivery of Stampin' Up products today.  I'd seen someone else use the 'A Little Lace' stamp set and I fell in love with it.

What I love about it the most is that with one stamp set, one ink, an ink block and a bit of card, you can create a stunning card.  No colouring, no fuss - just a simply beautiful card.

I used Highland Heather in this one but I also wanted to try other colours.  This next one is using Lovely Lipstick ink.  I also added a little bling and attached some rhinestones onto the flowers.

I also used Night of Navy which is one of my favourite colours.  I didn't use any matting and layering for this one - just simple stamping.  One ink, one stamp and some card.


Anyone can use this stamp set and still create beautiful cards - you don't need fancy techniques.

I'm leaving a link to all the supplies used in these card and these link directly to my shop.

See you all again soon

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. these design inspire me and we do have many designs as we always deal in designing and we have to get inspired and you really inspired me a lot
    keep working and inspiring us
    French Fries Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment