Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Perfect Cardmaking Project for the Beginner Crafter (and Cat Lovers)

It's been such a long time since I've been able to craft.  When I'm not crafting, I'm a lecturer in a college and September is always extremely busy.  However, I do have lovely students though, so that makes up for the fact that I haven't been able to craft.  Anyway, today I found some time to make some simple cards:


This card requires very few supplies and is ideal for the beginner cardmaker.  Here's the video tutorial:

The card base measures 8.25" x 5 7/8".  Score down the middle of the longside at 4 1/8".

Cut out some DSP measuring 5.75" x 4" - you can use any DSP you like but a smaller pattern works best.  Glue this DSP to the card leaving a small border all the way around the outside.

Take a piece of whisper white cardstock measuring 4" x 2.25" and using the cat punch, punch out the cat shape.

Using a sentiment of your choice, stamp a sentiment in black, grey or a colour that matches your DSP.

Finally, glue this to the DSP and hey presto your card is ready - quick and easy

I've left links to all of the products below

See you again soon
Donna 😊




Product List

Comments