Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Pyramid Gift Boxes - Create Your Own Size

I've got a 3D project for you today which is day 26 of the #31dayscraftchallenge.  Its a pyramid style gift box and you can made these in any size you like as long as your paper is square.

Here's one of the pyramid gift bags I made


Cute isn't it

Here's the video tutorial showing you how I made it.  If you're going to make this, make sure you start off with a piece of card/paper that's square.




I've left links to all the products used at the bottom of this blog post but you can use any paper of your choice but you will need to choose something with no direction.

Try this with different sizes of paper - just make sure its square (and the size is easily divisible by 3!)

Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back again tomorrow with day 27's project.

Donna x



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment