Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Simple Stamping and Layering with Love What You Do

Its Sunday so that can only mean one thing - its the Sunday share between myself, Vickie Lou Designs and Crafty Karen Designs.  This week Victoria challenged us all to come up with something using the 'Love What You Do' stamp set and this is what I came up with


I've left links to Victoria and Karen's blogs below so please pop along and show them some support.

I've created a YouTube video for this tutorial - its perfect for the beginner crafter - don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you like this type of crafting


Card base:  8¼" x 5⅞" scored on the long side at 4⅛"
Basic black:  5¾" x 4" and 2¼" x 1¼"
Granny Apple Green:  3 pieces measuring 3⅞" x 1¾" and one piece measuring 2⅛" x 1⅛"
Very Vanilla: 3 pieces measuring 3¾" x 1⅝" and one piece measuring 2" x 1"

Follow the video to see how to make it.

Before I leave the links to the products, here are the links to Victoria and Karen's projects using Love What You Do stamp set

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

I hope this inspires you to get crafting.  I'll be back again soon with another project but in the meantime, these are the products I used for this project

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments

  1. This is superb - I love the addition of the granny apple green, it works perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment