Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Create this Cute Mouse Using Punch Art

Its Sunday so that can only mean one thing - its time for another Sunday challenge.  This week it was Karen's turn and she challenged me and Victoria to create a project using Punch Art.  I had no idea what she was talking about at first and then I searched in Pinterest.  Well, I couldn't get over just how many things you could make with a few simple circles and other simple shapes.

I had to get ideas from Pinterest as I had no idea where to start.  So this was the first project I came up with:



I created a YouTube video too so you can see how I put this together and the products I used.


I've left links at the bottom of this blog to all the products and these links go directly to my shop.

Please stop by and look what Victoria and Karen made - I've left the links here

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I'm back tomorrow with another piece of punch art - I think I might be addicted!!



Product List

Comments

  1. Awwww, super cute!! Great Project hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant so adorable, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!purchase of artistic work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. powwows

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment