Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fussy Cutting Lily Pads for a Thank You Card

There is one advantage to working from home: I don't have the 1 hour there and back commute every day and I'm not having to work late two nights a week.  You know what that means - MORE TIME TO CRAFT - woo hoo!!  (Sorry that was a bit over the top 😁)

I'd like to spend some time to craft every day while we're on a lockdown so here is day one of lockdown crafting!

I had a small order arrive - just some ink and card but I spent enough to have my last chance at getting a Saleabration item and I got the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and I bought Pacific Point ink and cardstock - something I've wanted for a long time but never got round to ordering.  I made this:


I stamped the lily in the stamp  set with pacific point ink and I used an aqua blender to colour the lily and granny apple green ink to colour the lily pad.  I'm no artist but I tried my best to create some depth of colour in the flower.  I fussy cut both the lily (needed patience) and the lily pad and stuck them onto the card.  I made a video tutorial showing you how I put the whole thing together


The whisper white card base measures 8¼" x 5⅞"
Pacific Point card measures 5⅝" x 3⅞"
Whisper White layer measures 5½" x 3¾"

I've left links to all the products I've used below - these links take you directly to my shop.   Remember you only have until 31st March 2020 to qualify for Saleabration rewards if you spend £45 or more.

I'll be back tomorrow with another lockdown craft project.

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments