Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Gift Bag Using 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper

Its Sunday and that means its time for our Sunday challenge.  It was my turn to choose the challenge and I suggested making a 3d project using a 6" x 6" sheet of DSP.  At the bottom of this blog post are the links to Vickie Lou Designs and Crafty Karen Designs projects so have a look at what they've done for the challenge.

I chose this because part of the joining offer (which ends on 31st March 2020) is a sample pack of DSP.  Each sheet measures 6" x 6" so I'd like to give you some ideas as to what you could do with that.

Here's what I came up with:


Here's the video showing you how I made it





First choose your paper and if you need to trim it down to 6" x 6".

Score the bottom of you paper (if it has definite direction) at 1⅜" and then turn your paper clockwise 90° and score as follows:

1⅜" to the first score line
2¾" all the way down
4⅛" to the first score line
5½" all the way down

Put the bag together as shown in the video and decorate it with any punched shapes you like.   I've chosen the Starburst and the 2" circle punch.

Please check out Karen and Victoria's projects:

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

I'll be back soon with another challenge - happy crafting!!

Donna

Comments

Post a Comment