Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Monochrome Craft Challenge with Forever Blossoms

So its Sunday again and time for another craft challenge - this time, it was my turn to choose the challenge and I chose 'Monochrome' for the theme.  I chose the Forever Blossoms stamp set and used Memento in Tuxedo Black with Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.



I've made a video tutorial so you can see how I put this together.  Its not a complicated card to make but its ideal for the beginner card maker/crafter



Here are the dimensions:

Whisper White:  11¾" x 4⅛" and 5⅝" x 3⅞" and 1¾" x 1⅜"
Basic Black: 5¾" x 4" and 1⅞" x 1½"

Come and check out Karen and Victoria's blog while you're here - here are the links to their blogs:



I'll be back again soon with another project - stay safe everyone and stay indoors

Donna 😃


Product List

Comments

  1. This is so pretty, that detail on the flower makes it look sooo real xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, that stamp is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment