Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Simple Stamping with Beautiful Moments and Rich Razzleberry

Since the monochrome project at the weekend, I've tried to do some more simple stamping using stamp sets that I haven't used for a while.  For this card I've used the Beautiful Moments stamp with Smoky Slate and Rich Razzleberry ink


Here's the video tutorial I created showing you how I put this together


Here are the details of the dimensions:

Whisper White:  8¼" x 5⅞" (scored on the long side at 4⅛") and 5⅝" x 3⅞"
Rich Razzleberry: 5¾" x 4"

I've left details below of the products I've used and the links to these take you directly to my shop.

I hope you enjoyed this project - remember a lovely handmade card does not need to be complicated.

Happy crafting
Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment