Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Large Matchbox Style Divided Box for Share it on a Sunday

Its Sunday so that can only mean one thing - its Share it On a Sunday and today, Karen, Victoria and myself were challenged (and I can't remember who suggested this) to make a box.  Any box - just a box.  So I decided to make a matchbox style box.  I've left links to Victoria and Karen's blogs, so please be sure to stop by and look at what they've made.


I made a tutorial too


I used Whisper White cardstock and Best Dressed DSP for my project but you could use any colour you like.  Here are the dimensions for the box I made but you could change up the sizes depending on what you intend to put in the box

Cardstock

9" x 7" - score on the short side at ½", 2", 5" and 6½" and score on the long side at ½", 2", 7" and 8½"

5" x 2½" - score on short side at ¼" 1¼" and 2¼"

10" x 5" - this is the sleeve and will be folded round the main box.

Paper

1 piece measuring 4⅞" x 2⅞" and 2 pieces measuring 4⅞" x 1⅜"

I'll leave links to the all the products at the end of the this blog post but first, here are the links to Karen and Victoria's blogs

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

It'll be Sunday again before we know it so I'd better get thinking what I'm going to do!

Donna x








Product List

Comments

Post a Comment