Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

An Easy Z Fold Card for You to Make for Any Occasion

I love making fancy fold cards and I've seen this particular design all over Pinterest - I don't know who originally came up with the idea but the possibilities with the design are endless.

Here's the first one I made and this was part of a colour challenge:


I made another one and filmed a tutorial while I made it


And here's the card


So, the dimensions of the cardstock and paper for this particular project but you can design your own however you like.

Cardstock (I used Bermuda Bay)
11" x 5" (score at 2¾" x 5½")
11" x 1½" (score at 5½" and 8¼")
4" x 1" and 1½" x 1" x 2

Designer Series Paper (1)
4⅞" x 2⅝" x 2, 5⅜" x 4⅞", 5⅜" x 1⅜" and 2⅝" x 1⅜" x 2

Designer Series Paper (2)
5¼" x 4¾" and 4¾" x 2½" x 2

Cardstock (Pool Party)
2" x 2"

I'll leave links below to all the products I've used and these links go direct to my shop.

See you all again soon

Donna


Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment