Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

How to Make a Flip Flop Card

I don't know if the official name for this card is a flip flop card but that's what I'm calling it.  My good friend Karen from Crafty Karen Designs sent me a birthday card with this design last year and I've been wanting to try and recreate it in my own style ever since.





I've also created a video tutorial showing you how I have put this card together and details of dimensions and products follow after that


Whisper White Cardstock: 10¾" x 5⅞", 7¾" x 3⅞"
Peaceful Poppies DSP:  5¾" x 5¾", 5¾" x 4¾" and 5½" x 4½", 3¾" x 3¾"

This is a great starter project if you haven't tried layering before - just choose some coordinating cardstock and DSP of your choice before you start chopping it up.

The links to the products go directly to my shop and if you want any help ordering, please do not hesitate to contact me on taffycrafting@gmail.com

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card xx that paper is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your video. Love the card and the paper. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I needed a birthday card and this fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment