Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

CASEing Crafty Karen Designs' Bow Card

And its Sunday again which means its another 'Share It On A Sunday' challenge.  This week, Karen, Victoria and myself are making each other's projects.  I'm making something Karen made and demonstrated on her YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago.  Be sure to check out Karen and Victoria's blog (details below) and see what they made.  So here's my project:


I've created a YouTube video to show you how I put it together


Here are the dimensions of the card and paper I used:

Whisper White cardstock: 8¼" x 5⅞" scored down the long side at 4⅛"
Designer Series Paper: 5¾" x 4" and 6" x 1½"

Enough DSP of two different designs to die cut ovals.

For the sentiment: DSP measuring 3" x ¾" and Whisper White measuring 2⅞" x  ⅝"
If you don't have the oval dies, you could make a template printed off the internet and draw round your DSP.

I've left links for all the products I've used below - be aware that the Best Dressed DSP and Lovely Lipstick Ink will be retired as at 3rd June.

Here are the links to Karen and Victoria's projects - please pop over and have a look at what they've made

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I've made a box to go with this card and I'll do a tutorial for that tomorrow.

I hope you're all staying safe and staying well - take care of yourselves.

Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment