Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Decorate A Note Pad - A Share It On A Sunday Project

Hello everyone and for today's Share It On A Sunday project, we are decorating note books.  I bought a very plain note book ages ago from a supermarket and I dragged it out and got decorating.  This is what I came up with.  I've got Whisper White and Granny Apple Green cardstock and used the Forever Blossoms stamp set for the main design




I made a video tutorial to show you how I put it together



The dimensions of all the cardstock is as follows:

Whisper White:  6" x 4" and 5" x 3"
Granny Apple Green:  8¼" x 5¼ and 2 pieces measuring 1⅝" x 1⅝" and 2 pieces measuring 3⅝" x 3⅝"

Please come and visit Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what they have done for today's project.

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I've left links for all the products I've used below (except the notebook 😀)

I've got lots of lovely projects lined up this week so hit the subscribe button to make sure you don't miss out on anything.

See you soon
Donna





Product List

Product List

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you Karen - a technique I've been wanting to do for a while x

      Delete

Post a Comment