Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Join in My Paper Share - 142 sheets 6"x6" for £33.50

Hello everyone - so in my last blog post I showed you some of the beautiful papers I had received as part of a pre-order in anticipation of the launch of the new catalogue on 3rd June 2020.


How would you like to own a 6" x 6" piece of every design for a quarter of the cost of buying it all.  That works out at £33.50 for 142 6" x 6" sheets of beautiful gorgeous paper


As a thank you for ordering with me, I'll send it to you free to your door.


If you'd like to be part of this, all you need to do is send me an email to taffycrafting@gmail.com with your name and address with Paypal details and I'll send you an invoice.  I can order from 3rd June, and I'll have them sent to you within 24 hours of me receiving them.

If you'd like any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me

Have a lovely day
Donna

Comments