Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Making a Waterfall Card with Brand New DSP from the New Catalogue

So today I have been making things using brand new product from the brand new catalogue that launches on 3rd June.  I've made this waterfall card using 'Flowers For Every Season' DSP.  This DSP shows all of the new In Colours:  Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness and Bumble Bee.   I was inspired by a demonstrator from the US called Mad About Rubber Stamps - please go and check her out


But I didn't just make one - I got addicted and made another:


These cards aren't too complicated to make:  I've made a video tutorial to show you how to put it together.  It does require a bit of patience at times but once you've made one, you'll be away and making loads


Here are the dimensions of all the cardstock and DSP:

Cardbase: 8¼" x 5⅞" folded in half on the long side at 4⅛"
Layer 1: 4" x 5¾"
DSP Layer: 5⅝" x 3⅞"
Waterfall strip: 8" x 1½" - score at 1½", 2¼", 3" and 3¾"
4 Squares: 1½" x 1½"
Small band: 4" x ¾"
Card with stamped images on card: 1⅜"

I can't leave the links to the products yet as the catalogue hasn't gone live yet, however, as soon as it is live, I'll leave links to all the products.

I'm sure I'll be making more these and I'm looking forward to the new papers coming out so I can make more waterfall cards in different themes.

Tomorrow, I've got something much more simple which will suit the beginner papercrafter.

See you then
Donna






Comments

  1. This is a wonderful waterfall card, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative! Thank you for sharing. You make it look easier than I was making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Enjoyed your video very much. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment