Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue On Its Way

I always love this time of year because we get to see the new catalogue.  It will be launching on 3rd June and I've already received my pre order.


I'd love to be able to share the contents of the inside but unfortunately I can't do that.  However, I do have 8 catalogues here and if you're a non Stampin' Up! demonstrator resident in the UK, I can send you a catalogue.  All you need to do is email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com and I'll get one in the post to you. 

Also, I'm holding a Virtual Launch Party at the end of May - put a note in your diary for Saturday 30th May at 8pm on my Facebook page.  You can find this at www.facebook.com/taffycrafting

I'll be showcasing new products, giving tutorials and in general having some fun with whoever wants to join in.

I really hope you can join me.

I'll be posting a video soon showing some of the new products I've received from Stampin' Up! from the new catalogue.

See you soon
Donna

Comments