Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

One Last Fling with Retiring Products - Share it On a Sunday with Piece of Cake

And before you know it, its Sunday again.  Today's challenge comes from Victoria of Vickie Lou Designs and she's challenged us to make something using retiring products from the current catalogue.  So for our Share it on a Sunday challenge I've made this


This card was made using the Piece of Cake Bundle which is made up of the stamp set and the coordinating punch.  Here's my YouTube video that shows you how I made this card.


So I used a piece a cardstock in Flirty Flamingo measuring 11¾" x 4⅛" and scored this on the long side at 5⅞"

I cut two pieces of whisper white cardstock measuring 4" x 1⅞" and two pieces of Flirty Flamingo gingham dsp measuring 3⅞" x 1¾"

Attach to the spare piece of cardstock a piece of whisper white measuring 3⅞" x 1⅝" and a piece of Flirty Flamingo gingham dsp measuring 3¾" x 1½"

Use the directions in the video to help you put the card together.

Later today, I'll be posting details of how you can get your hands on a copy of the new catalogue - hit that subscribe button to make sure you don't miss details.

Make sure you pop over and see Karen and Victoria's projects and see what they've made from retiring products

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

I've left links below to the products I've used but bear in mind these are retiring and after 2nd June, they won't be available any more.

Watch out for details of how to get a catalogue and also, I've got a catalogue launch party coming up.  I hope you'll be able to join me.

See you all soon

Donna





Product List

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, can't believe I hadn't realised that my favourite gingham was retiring, omg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promotional and marketing tools would be the great features to increase business revenues. It allows globalization to your business. Premium products

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! it support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment