Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

See a Silhouette with Inland Embossing

My teammates had introduced me to the inlaid embossing technique (to be honest I'd never heard of it before last week) so I'm having a go and this is what I came up with.


How bright and colourful is that and its a really simple technique.  Here's my YouTube tutorial to show you how I put it together.



I used the See a Silhouette designer series paper together with the Regals 6 x 6 paperstack and I chose a piece with the 'script' style design.

The cardbase measures 5⅞" x 8¼" scored on the long side at 4⅛"

The paper measures 5¾" x 4"

If you've got a Big Shot or an embossing machine this is certainly a technique that's worth having a go at.

I've left links to all the products I've used and these go directly to my shop.  Enjoy your weekend - the sun is shining here so I'm going outside to enjoy it.

Donna





Product List
Product List

Comments