Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Stampin' Up 2020 Catalogue Pre Order Haul

Its an exciting day in my house when my pre-order arrives and I thought I'd share the excitement with you.  Before I show you what I've got, I want to give you the opportunity to buy into my paper share.  A quarter share of all the papers - that works out at 142 sheets of 6"x6" designer series paper - is £33.50 including postage and packaging.  Have a look at some of them and see if you can resist.

First up, I've got Flowers for Every Season - so pretty and feminine with a hint of candy amongst all that floral


This is a 6"x6" pack and there are 4 of each of 12 double sided designs.  Next is Ornate Garden


This has a really cute floral design with foiling sprinkled in.  Next is Forever Greenery - now, if you like green, you'll love this


How stunning is that?  I'm in love with this.  And for the 'manly' cards, we've got World of Class


Just the right mix of masculine colours with a hint of brass - really classy and sophisticated.

Introducing our new In Colours for 2020/22.  Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Bumble Bee are a beautiful collection of colours and we have some 6"x6" paper in all our in colours together with ribbons



Aren't they gorgeous - I think my favourite has to be Magenta Madness - its so vibrant.  But, I didn't stop there.  I bought some new stamp sets and punches.  Up first, is Jar of Flowers


This is a stamp with a coordinating punch and these flowers will be perfect for the water colour pencils or blends.

I've also got two further stamps


together with the coordinaating dies.  Now I have my Big Shot by my side all the time, I can't wait to do more die cutting.  And finally, the Field of Flowers Confetti Punch


So plenty for me to be playing with before the catalogue goes live on 3rd June.  Want to see what else will be available from the 3rd June?  Why not contact me for a catalogue?  If you are a non demo in the UK, I will send to you a catalogue.  Just email me with your name and address to taffycrafting@gmail.com and I'll get one in the post to you.   Its the same email address if you'd like to take part in the paper share.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Donna



Comments