Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Tasteful Touches Stamp Set - Not Just One Way, but 3 Ways

We're back to Share It On A Sunday and today Karen (Crafty Karen Designs), Victoria (Vickie Lou Designs) and myself are showcasing one stamp set 3 ways.  I've chosen Tasteful Touches which is a new stamp set that will be available once the new catalogue launches on 3rd June 2020.  Today I'm focusing on the beginner crafter so these projects are ideal if you're new to stamping and cardmaking



For my first card, I'm starting off with something simple, perfect for the beginner crafter.  I'm using Gorgeous Grape cardstock and ink.  I've got a white card base measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" scored down the long side at 4⅛" with a gorgeous grape layer measuring 4" x 5¾"

I have another white layer measuring 5½" x 3¾".  I stamped the flower image in gorgeous grape onto white card and fussy cut this out

I mounted the fussy cut flower onto the white layer and finished this with the 'You Are So Special' sentiment.  


For my second card, I wanted to use the leaf image from the stamp set and again for this card, I'm using one colour

I have the same measurements for the white card base and layer (this one is in Balmy Blue).  My white layer is slightly smaller and measures 5⅜ x 3½".  I stamped the leaf image in all four corners and arranged my sentiment in the middle


I created the centrepiece by stamping my sentiment on some white card stock and punching it out with the Story Label Punch.  I punched out a piece of blue card and cut it in half and stuck it on the back of the white shape like this


I mounted this on the card with mini dimensionals.

And finally for my last card, I used the feather stamp in the set with a lovely sentiment


I stamped the feathers in smoky slate ink and fussy cut them out.  I used smoky slate card stock for my base (same size as the others).  This card is in landscape and my blackberry bliss layer measures 4" x 5¾"

My sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on smoky slate card and I layered the sentiment up with piece of smoky slate and blackberry bliss card stock.  These measure:

Smoky Slate:  3¾" x 1¼" and 3½" x 1"
Blackberry Bliss: 3⅝" x 1⅛"

The feathers and layers were stuck to the card with mini dimensionals.  

I hope you can see that with minimal supplies, you can create 3 very different cards with one stamp set.  This will be available on 3rd June with the launch of the new catalogue and the catalogue number is 152562

Please visit Karen and Victoria's blog and see what stamp set they have used and what they've done with them.



Finally, I leaving links to the products I've used - these links will take you directly to my shop

Hope you're having a lovely day
Donna






Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

Comments

  1. Great cards, I passed this stamp set by in the catalogue but after seeing what you’ve done with it over the last couple of days, it’s on the list xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous, I love the clean and simple look - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment