Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) for Share it on a Sunday - Ornate Garden

Its Share it on a Sunday again with myself, Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs- my word - these come round quick.  Today's theme is 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder.  If you don't know what a one sheet wonder (OSW) is, its where you take one piece of 6" x 6" (or other measurement -its up to you) and you create some cards from it.  So I took one piece of DSP and I made four cards - just from one sheet of 6" x 6" DSP.  I've left links to Karen and Victoria's blogs below so please be sure to check out what they made.


I've used the Ornate Garden DSP teamed with Petal Pink cardstock.  Links to all the products I've used are listed below.

Each individual piece is backed with cardstock and in my YouTube tutorial, I show you how to put all of this together.  Before you click on this link, here are a few photos to show you how the DSP is cut

This is the original 6" x 6" piece of DSP
Cut it into quarters by cutting at 1½" on both sides


1.  Cut one of the quarters into quarters
2.  Cut another of the quarters into quarters but cutting on the diagonal
3.  Slice one of the quarters into 1" slices
4.  Punch an image out of the remaining quarter


These are the sizes of cardstock you'll need:

For the square quarters you'll need 4 pieces of cardstock measuring 1⅝" x 1⅝"
For the diagonal quarters, you'll need one piece of cardstock measuring 3¼" x 3¼"
For the 1" slices, you'll need 3 pieces of cardstock measuring 1⅛" x 3⅛"
For the heart punched quarter, you'll need to punch out a piece of card from the scalloped heart punch

You'll need scraps of cardstock for sentiments and labels.

Come and see what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the following links

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

Listed below are links to the products I've used - these links go directly to my shop so feel free to come and have a browse.

I'll see you again soon with another project using products from the new catalogue

Donna x




Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment