Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share it On a Sunday - Victoria's Sketch Challenge

For this week's Share It On A Sunday, Victoria set us a sketch challenge.  I use Sketch Challenges when I've got absolutely no inspiration and they're a great way of giving you a template to work with.  I'm using Artistry Blooms paper which is full of different colours and this DSP is perfect for cards for absolutely anyone!  So here's my card


And here's the sketch challenge that Victoria set


This is my card base which is a piece of Mint Macaron


The first layer


Diagonal strip


Make a mark on each end up to the edge of the first layer


And here's a close up of that step


Join up the marks


and slice!


Then glue it to your layer


And keep adding the layers


And more


2.5" circle in gold foil and a 2" layer in DSP


Layer and stamp.  I've used a sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set


all added together


and finished off with a butterfly punched with the Butterfly Duet punch


I'll leave links to all the products I've used below but don't leave without looking at Karen and Victoria's projects.  I can't wait to see what they've made


Victoria

Karen

See you all again soon

Donna



Product List
Product List

Comments

Post a Comment