Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On a Sunday - Window Box with a Handle

Sunday has come around again and today Karen from Crafty Karen Designs and Victoria from Vickie Lou Designs are CASEing international demonstrators and I've chosen the Posh Paper Lady.  Now, I have to confess, I thought the PPL was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I think I've been mistaken.  However, I've decided to CASE one of her projects today.  And I've made this:


Its a box that measures 6¼" high and 2" wide with a window at the front so the recipient gets a sneaky peek as to what's in the box.  The handle is optional but its substantial enough to hold the box together and you can make it as long or as short as you like.

I've put together a video tutorial to show you how I put it together:


Here are all the measurements you need

Cardstock - 11¼" x 10½" - score on the long side at 2", 8¼" and 10¾"  Score on the short side at 2½", 5", 7½" and 10"

DSP panels:  6" x 2¼"

Strap: 12" x 1½" scored ⅜" from each side

Cutting template:  3½" x 1½"

Acetate:  4¼" x 2¼"

Of course, you don't need to cut out a window.  Instead you could stamp a sentiment on a piece of cardstock and stick this to the front of the box.  Alternatively, you could tie ribbon around it.  The possibilities are numerous and you can totally put your own stamp on it (if you pardon the pun)

Please go and have a look at what Victoria and Karen made.  What I love about these Sunday challenges is that I don't get to see what they've made until Sunday lunchtime either.

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

Links to all the products I've used are listed below and these links go directly to my shop.  If your order is close to £99, you might want to consider joining Stampin' Up!.  For £99 you can choose £130 of product from the catalogue and during June you can choose a bundle of your choice completely free of charge.  That's a potential £185 of product for £99 delivered free to your door.  Email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com for further details

Happy Sunday

Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment