Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Blossoms in Bloom for the Beginner Cardmaker

Hello everyone and today I'm playing with some new product that I received last week.  I've used the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set with some gorgeous colours.  Here are the cards that I made


I also made a video tutorial showing you how easy it is to put this together so if you're a beginner crafter, you can easily make this.


Here are the dimensions for the card:

Case base: whisper white 11¾" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5⅞"
Coloured Cardstock Layer: 4" x 5¾"
Whisper White Layer for stamping: 3¾" x 5½"

I stamped the Get Well Soon card with Petal Pink, Magenta Madness and Bumblebee and the Happy Birthday card is stamped with Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and So Saffron.

You can stamp this stamp set with any colours you like and there are also some leaves in the stamp set so you can stamp them onto your card too.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used below

I'll be back tomorrow with another sketch so if you don't want to miss that, come and subscribe to my blog.

See you tomorrow

Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments