Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Embossing With Ornate Floral Embossing Folder

For today's Share It On A Sunday, the theme was 'Embossing' and I came up with this
I started with a Whisper White cardbase measuring 4 1/8" x 11 3/4" scored down the long side at 5 7/8"

I embossed some whisper white cardstock measuring 4" x 5 3/4" with the Ornate Floral embossing folder.  Then using a sponge brayer rolled in Pear Pizzazz ink, gently covered the card.  Because of the embossing, the flowers and leaves appear darker.

I used the Large Rectangular Postage punch to create 3 rectangles and used a sponge dauber to colour the edges of each rectangle in Pear Pizzazz


I used the Here's A Card stamp for the sentiment and stamped it in Pacific Point.

Using the Butterfly Gala stamp set, I stamped some butterflies onto whisper white cardstock in Pacific Point ink. I punched them out with the Butterfly Duet punch

Finally I attached all the punched pieces onto the card with mini stampin dimensionals and added a few rhinestones.

Please go and visit Karen and Victoria's blog to see what they've made using the embossing theme.



I'll be back again in a couple of days with another project for you. In the meantime, take care of yourselves

Donna


Comments

  1. Lovely card, I need that embossing folder. I forget about the brayers, I need to get mine out and have a play too xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment