Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Flowers for Every Season 6" x 6" Gift Bag for Share It On A Sunday

Its Karen's turn this week to set the Share It On A Sunday challenge and this week we have to make a gift bag out of a 6" x 6" sheet of DSP.  I've chosen the Flowers For Every Season DSP which shows off Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous new in colours



You start with a piece of designer series paper 6" x 6" make some score lines on one side at 2", 2¾", 4¾" and 5½" - turn the paper 90° and score at 5¼".  Make your cuts as per the video below where I show you how to put the bag together





Come and visit Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what they've made

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs


I've listed the products I've used below - these links go direct to my shop where you can shop safely and securely.

See you all soon for some more easy to follow tutorials.

Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment