Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Fun Fold Floral Side Step Card

Its Sunday and that can only mean one thing - Share It On A Sunday and today's theme was set by me.  The theme was Fun Fold Floral and this is what I came up with


This is a side step card and when you're making it, you can choose which side you want your steps on.  Here's my video tutorial made especially for the beginner crafter showing you how I made it.



Here are those all important dimensions:

Cardstock:  8½" x 5½".  On the short side at 2¾" cut from 1" to 5¼" as per the video tutorial

On the long side, score on one side of the cut line at 4¼" and score on the other side of the cut line at 1", 2" and 5¼".

Your paper layers measure as follows:

Panel 1

2⅝" x 4⅛" and 2½" x 4"

Panel 2

2⅝" x 3⅛" and 2½" x 3"

Panel 3

⅞" x 2⅝" and ¾" x 2½"

Here's what the card looks like from the side


You can really jazz up the look of the card by adding die cuts or other punched images but I've kept this simple as I really like to encourage the beginner crafter to have a go and not overwhelm them with complicated techniques.

Please don't forget to check out Karen and Victoria's projects and I'm leaving links to their projects below

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

I'm off now to enjoy some of the lovely sunshine we're having at the moment but I'll be back soon with another project.

In the meantime, I'm leaving links to all the products I've used below and these link directly to my shop where you can shop securely and safely.

See you soon

Donna



Product List



Comments

Post a Comment