Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper Cardmaking Inspiration Using a Sketch

Today I have used a sketch challenge for some cardmaking inspiration and I've come up with this:


And this is the sketch I was following

One of my favourite colour combinations is black, white, grey and red and when I was able to pre order Magic In This Night DSP I couldn't wait to put together this combo.

I've made a YouTube tutorial showing how I put it together and its an ideal project for the beginner cardmaker




Here are those all important dimensions:

Whisper White cardstock for the card base:  5⅞" x 4⅛"
Real Read cardstock:  5⅝" x 3⅞"
Designer Series Paper Rectangles:  4 each measuring 2⅝" x 1¾"
Scraps of Real Red and Smoky Slate cardstock for the circles

As soon as the Designer Series Paper is available to order, I'll leave a link to it below. 

I'll be back again soon with another project

See you soon
Donna

Comments