Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Masculine Card in World of Good DSP by Stampin' Up!

Another day, another sketch and I found today's sketch really tricky.  Here's what I came up with


This is the sketch I used and I wasn't really sure what to do with it.  However, sketches are really good to push boundaries and make you think outside the box

I haven't made a video tutorial for this but the photos that follow will show you how I put the card together.  I started off with a card base in Soft Suede measuring 11¾" x 4⅛" and scored on the long side at 5⅞"


The first layer of the card measures 5¾" x 4" and I've used Very Vanilla


I've put a strip of designer series paper measuring 1½" x 5⅝" along the left side of the Very Vanilla layer leaving a ⅛" border



I masked off the designer series paper and the right hand side of the card and stamped in between the gap with Beauty Abounds stamp in Smoky Slate.  I let you into a secret - I should have used Crumb Cake but I picked up the wrong stamp



I removed the post it notes ready to put the next part of the card together.  I then made two layers out of designer series paper.  These measure 2⅜" x 2⅜" and 2¼" x 2¼"


I then stuck this to the card at an angle.  You then need a piece of DSP measuring 1" x 2½" and a piece of Very Vanilla measuring ⅞" x 2⅜" and put then through the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.  I stamped the Very Vanilla piece with a sentiment from Tasteful Touches


Finally, put it all together



Masculine cards are something difficult to think of but the World of Class DSP makes this a little bit easier.  

I've left links to all the products I've used below and these links go directly to my shop.

I'll be back again soon with another project and this time I've got a little box for you to try.

Donna 




Product List
Product List

Comments

  1. This is a great male card even though you might have used the wrong ink pad lol No one would have guessed xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment