Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Rectangles and Ovals with Gilded Autumn for Cardmaking Inspiration

I've used a sketch from Pinterest to give me inspiration for cardmaking this week.  I've used the Gilded Autumn DSP from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue


This is the sketch that I followed


I didn't use the measurements as per the sketch and I've created a YouTube video showing you how I put it together.  Details of the measurements are in the video and below:


The card base measures 11¾" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5⅞"
Card layer measures 5¾" x 4"
DSP rectangles measure 2½" x 1¾"
Middle rectangles measure ⅞" x 4" and ¾" x 3⅞"

As soon as the catalogue goes live, I'll change this blog post and put links to all the products used in the project.

In the meantime, I'll be back again tomorrow with another project.

Take care
Donna

Comments