Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Snowflake Splendour DSP and Glimmer Paper for Christmas Cardmaking

I've used a sketch again today as part as #33sketches challenge with Crafty Karen Designs and Vickie Lou Designs.  Its a Christmas card and I know its July but the new paper for Autumn/Winter will be available in the next few days so I wanted to try it out.




This is the sketch that I followed


I made a YouTube tutorial showing you how I put it together and I've listed below the dimensions of the all the cardstock and DSP I used.


The cardbase is in Whisper White and measures 11¾" x 4⅛" and this is scored on the long side at 5⅞"
The first layer in Night of Navy measures 5¾" x 4"
The DSP layer measures 5⅝" x 3⅞" and its been sliced in two sections
I've die cut the oval from Balmy Blue glimmer paper
Scraps of Night of Navy and Whisper White for the sentiment (3⅛" x 1⅛" and 3" x 1")
The sentiment is from Gift Wrapped stamped in Night of Navy.

As soon as the catalogue goes live I'll update this blog post with links to all the products.

I'll be back on Saturday with my entry for a Video Hop using all the new In Colours

See you soon
Donna

Comments