Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Box of Treats Handmade Box for Share It On A Sunday

The theme for this week's Share It On A Sunday is 'Treat Box'.  I'm using Just Jade cardstock with Flowers for Every Season designer series paper.  This is what I came up with

No description available.

I'll write all the dimensions below and a link to my video tutorial follows after that so you can see how I put this together.

Just Jade cardstock: 10½" x 10" scored on the long side at 3", 5", 8" and 10" and scored on the short side at 3" and 7"

Designer Series Paper panels:  2 measuring 3⅞" x 2⅞" (front and back), one measuring 3⅞" x 1⅞"  (top/lid) and two measuring 2⅞" x 1⅞" (sides).  Watch the direction of the paper when you're cutting these out.

Here's the link to my YouTube tutorial to help you put it all together


Be sure to call in on Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what they've made - its always a surprise for me too as we never know what each other has made until it goes live Sunday lunchtime.



I'm leaving links below for all the products I've used and these links go directly to my shop where you can shop safely and securely.

See you soon

Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment