Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Colour Combo Blog Hop August 2020

Today I'm taking part in a blog hop and today the colour combination is Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede


I used the Forever Greenery stamp set and coordinating dies for my card


I made a cardbase from a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 10" x 7" folded on the long side at 5"

Two more layers follow:  Mint Macaron measuring 6⅞" x 4⅞" and Whisper White measuring 6¾" x 4¾"



I used the stamps and dies from the Forever Greenery suite and die cut the images in Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede




I punched out in Mint Macaron the Lovely Label punch and daubed the edges with Rich Razzleberry.


With a piece of whisper white cardstock measuring 2½" x ¾" I stamped the 'You've Got This' sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.


And here's a reminder of the final project


Please pop along to the next blog in the hop by clicking on the 'Next' icon below






Thank you for taking the time visit my blog - I'll be back again soon with another project for you.

See you soon

Donna


Comments

  1. A really pretty card with unusual colour combo which I wouldn't have thought to put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Donna, love hw it builds up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many layers and elements! Love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design!
    Thanks for joining!
    Greets Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card with the great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, I love all the layers, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment