Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Scrapbusting Challenge with Playing With Patterns

For this week's Share It On A Sunday, one of us, don't ask me who because I lose track 🤣, set a scrapbusting challenge.  I've left links to Karen and Victoria's blogs so you can see what they came up with for this challenge.  Now, I've been away from my craft room for over a week because I've been on holiday and it took me some time to get back in the saddle and get my craft mojo back in place.  But finally, this is what I came up with

No description available.

The cardbase is made out of Whisper White cardstock and measures 11¾" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5⅞"

The next layer is Flirty Flamingo cardstock measuring 5¾" x 4".  I stamped 'Happy Birthday' in Flirty Flamingo ink from the Posted to You stamp set all over the Flirty Flamingo layer.

No description available.

I had plenty of scrap of Playing with Patterns DSP and I punched out 11 1½" circles using the 1½" circle punch

No description available.

I positioned the circles until I was happy with their arrangement and stuck them down to the Flirty Flamingo card and put that to one side while it dried

No description available.

On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock I stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink Happy Birthday from Posted To You stamp set and punched out the Classic Label punch

No description available.

Going back to my circle cardstock, I trimmed the edges using scissors

No description available.

I stuck the Happy Birthday sentiments onto the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and mounted the Flirty Flamingo card onto the Whisper White card base

No description available.

Here are the links to Karen and Victoria's projects.  Please go and visit and say hello



I'll leave links to all the products I've used.  These links go directly to my shop where you can browse and shop safely and securely.

If you want to catch my next project, please subscribe (see link below) and I'll be back again very soon with another project for you to try.

Have a great day
Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment