Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Decorated Gift Tag for a Cat Lover with Playful Pets

We're back to Share It On a Sunday and today the challenge is a decorated gift tag.  I wanted to avoid Christmas as its still September so I went rummaging through my paper stash and I came across Playful Pets designer series paper.  Using the Scalloped Tag and the Rectangle Postage punches, I made this


I've left links to Karen and Victoria's blogs below so please check out what they've made with this theme too

I started with piece of Basic Black cardstock 4" x 3" and put the narrower end through the scalloped tag topper punch.

The Paw Print & Heart paper measuring 3.25" x 1 7/8"

I punched out some black cardstock with the rectangle postage punch and placed this in the middle of the tag towards the top.

I fussy cut one of the cat images from the DSP but you could fussy cut a dog if you want to.

Finally, using the Posted for You stamp set, I stamped Happy Birthday in Stazon on white cardstock and punched this out with the Classic Label punch.

To make this sentiment stand out, I punched two halves of the Classic Punch from black cardstock and mounted the white stamped card onto these.

This tag is far more personal and because I'm using black card, I've stuck a piece of white paper 3.25" x 1 7/8" on the back so a message can be written.

I hope you like this project and that it give you some inspiration to make something similar.

Please visit Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what they've made



See you soon

Donna


Comments

  1. Love it, would have preferred a dog though just so you know when it's my birthday ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I save money on pet supplies then take just a few minutes and let me share some cost saving ideas The love pets

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. folding director chairs manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... best dog ear cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's in addition a great publish which i really valued learning. It's not every day that people maintain the opportunity to discover something warum frisst mein hund erde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going through something so fantastic has a retouching power for the heart and mind.
    All natural dog toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Cat Basket Replacement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment