Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Leaves, Leaves and Leaves in Beautiful Autumnal Colours by Stampin' Up!

 As we are well into Autumn now, I wanted to create a card using a leaf stamp stamped in beautiful autumn colours.

Here's my card

My inspiration for this card came from Verity from The Inky Butterfly.  She make something recently that was full of leaves in beautiful colours and I really wanted to have a go at one myself.

Here's Verity's blog

https://inkybutterfly.wordpress.com/

I started with a Very Vanilla cardbase measuring 11¾" x 4⅛" scored down the long side at 5¾"

The next layer is in Merry Merlot and measures 5¾" x 4"

I stamped the next layer in Very Vanilla which measures 5½" x 3¾".  I used the stamp set To A Wild Rose and there is a lovely details leaf stamp.  I stamped this all over the card layer in Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede and Terracotta Tile.  These are gorgeous autumnal colours and are gorgeous mixed together.

I used the 'Happy' and 'Birthday' from Monogram Messages and stamped these in Merry Merlot onto tiny scraps of Very Vanilla and stuck these onto very slightly larger scraps of Merry Merlot cardstock.

I wanted this card to be all about the stamping and kept the sentiment small.  You don't have to use lots of different colours.  You could stamp them in fewer colours or bright colours or just one colour or unusual colours - your possibilities are endless.

I hope you liked this project and I will be back again soon with another project.

Take care of yourselves

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment