Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Monochrome Themed Card with Forever Ferns in Pear Pizzazz

 Its Share It On A Sunday and sadly I've not been able to craft all week following my return to work after nearly six months working from home.  The theme for this week is Monochrome and in the past when I have gone with the monochrome theme, I have opted for black and white but if you look at the definition of monochrome, it says 'tones of a single colour'.

So I've produced a card using Pear Pizzazz ink on Very Vanilla cardstock

I've used two tones of Pear Pizzazz by stamping the leaf image on the second stamp and not the first (stamp on a scrap piece of paper first then stamp onto the card).  The smaller leaf stamp is stamped on the first stamp.

These images, from the Forever Ferns stamp set, have been stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 6" x 2½".  After stamping, I split the card into 3 pieces by cutting on the long side at 2" and 4".

Each of these pieces were mounted onto 3 pieces of Pear Pizzazz cardstock measuring 2⅛" x 3⅛".  I used the sentiment from the stamp set "Love & Laughter Forever After" and stamped this in Pear Pizzazz on Very Vanilla (3½" x 1¼") and this was adhered to a piece of Pear Pizzazz measuring 3⅝" x 1⅜"

All of these pieces were adhered to a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 10" x 7" and scored on the long side at 5".

As always, Karen and Victoria have also produced their own projects under the monochrome theme and you can see these by clicking on the following links

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

This is a really simple stamping project and I hope it inspires you to have a go.  I've tried to do more stamping recently and I'm loving some of the effects that you can come up with.

I'll try and come back later in the week with another project - I'm hoping work will be a little quieter and will allow me some time to craft.  I really miss it when I can't craft.

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment