Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

CASEing my Favourite Aussie Demo for Share It On A Sunday

 Hello and I'm back for Share It On A Sunday with Victoria and Karen and today's theme is CASE an Aussie Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I've had a good look round the internet and found a gorgeous project made by Kylie Bertucci that I had to CASE.


Black, white and red is one of my favourite colour combinations and I couldn't resist it for this card.  I really wanted the red to pop!

The cardbase in Whisper White cardstock measures 11¾" x 4⅛"
The black layer measures 5¾" x 4"
The next white layer measures 5¼" x 3¾"

I've used the Field of Flowers stamp set to stamp the grass, flowers and dragonflies.  

From Tasteful Labels dies I've die cut one of the labels out of the very middle of the card and stamped the 'Always' sentiment in the middle of the die cut.

I've stuck the die cut label back into place but with mini stampin' dimensionals to 'lift' it slightly.  This means we can see the black layer under it.

It was good to get back into cardmaking again - I haven't made a card in a long time.

Pop over to Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what they've made



I've left links to all the products I've used below

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments