Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

make your own Christmas box with share it on a Sunday

It's Sunday again and that means it's time for Share it on a Sunday with myself and Karen from Crafty Karen Designs and Victoria from Vickie Lou Designs

Today's theme is a Christmas box and I'm using the Trimming the Town DSP for this little 2" square box

I've used Old Olive card stock but you can use your favourite colour or whatever colour coordinates with your paper. The card measures 8.5" x 7".   I've scored on the long side at 2", 4", 6" and 8". On the short side I've scored at ½",  2½", 4½"  and 6½".

Each of the pieces of DSP measure 1⅞".  I've used these stitched shape dies and die cut the two smallest squares onto old olive and whisper white cardstock.

I've created a YouTube tutorial to show you how I put the box together and the link is below




I've left links to all of the products I've used at the bottom of this blog post and I'm also leaving links to Karen and Victoria's blog posts so you can go and visit them and see what they've made.



I'm now on half-term and intend to enjoy lots of crafting.  I'll be sharing with you all of the things I have made so why not subscribe to my blog and be notified by email every time I'm I publish a blog post.

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment