Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Peony Garden - My Favourite 2020/21 Designer Series Paper

Its Sunday again and time for Share It On A Sunday.  Today, Karen, Victoria and I are using our favourite designer series paper from the Annual Catalogue.

I'm using Peony Garden paper and I've made a Double Z Fold card

Peony Garden has lots of grey in it so I've added a splash of red in it to give some contrast.

You'll need the following to make this card:

Whisper White cardstock: 11" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 2¾" and 5½" and two pieces measuring 3⅜ x 2⅝"

Basic Grey cardstock: 9¾" x 3½"

DSP pieces measuring: 5⅜" x 4", 4" x 2⅝", 5⅜" x 3⅜"





I used Monogram Messages for the sentiments and stamped them in Real Red

Come and see what Karen and Victoria have been making by clicking on the links below:

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I've left links below for all the products I've used

See you soon

Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment