Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Curvy Christmas Pootlers Celebration

 


Today, I'm taking part in a Pootlers Team Blog Hop and today's theme is the Curvy Celebration suite.  Here's the card I made


I started with a card base in Whisper White measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" and scored on the long side at 4⅛"

Next, take a piece of cardstock in Cherry Cobbler measuring 5¾" x 3" and place the curvy dotted die to slice a curve from the right side of the card. Stick this card to the card base. Then line up the curvy dotted die against the first curve and die cut the card base.




I also placed a piece of Classic Christmas DSP measuring 5¾" x 4" in the inside of the card.


I die cut four springs from the Curvy Dies and stuck these behind a white rectangle.  I die cut this from the Stitched Rectangle Dies

I die cut another rectangle in Cherry Cobbler and then stamped an oval from the Stitched Shape dies with Merry Christmas from the Curvy Christmas stamp set.  I stamped this in Cherry Cobbler ink.

I finished off the card by painting the sprigs with Wink of Stella and added a few Rhinestones to the card


Click the link below to visit the other blogs in the hop and see what our other participants have made.  Then I've left links to all the products I've used in this card

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Thank you for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment