Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Inlaid Embossing Theme for Share It On A Sunday

For this week's share it on a Sunday, Karen, Victoria and myself are trying out the inlaid embossing technique and this is what I've made


I started off with a piece of cardstock in Crumb Cake measuring 5⅞" x 5⅞". I used 3 different green pieces of card (Old Olive, Shaded Spruce and Garden Green) and I die cut some leaves from Forever Flourishing dies

I run the Crumb Cake card through the the Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder and then using a sponge dauber and and soft suede ink I gently rubbed the ink over the bricks


Using a little bit of glue I then stuck the die cut leaves onto the card and then lining up the embossed brick back against the embossing folder I ran the card through the the embossing folder again

Using the Rectangular Postage punch, I punched out my sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set (stamped in Shaded Spruce ink) and I daubed the outside of the rectangle in Shaded Spruce

I stuck this to the front of my card and here's the finished card again


Come and see what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I've left links to all the products I've used below and these go directly to my shop.

I'll be back again soon with another project but I hope this one has inspired you to try inlaid embossing.

See you soon
Donna




Product List

Comments

  1. A great card Donna and brilliant technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dobber technique pretty cool, saved on my ‘ try it’ list Thank you xx😁❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment