Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Top Ten Winners' Blog Hop

Hello Everyone

I was recently fortunate enough to to win Kylie Bertucci's November 2020 International Blog Highlights Blog Hop and I'm in the top 10 which I'm really excited about and here is the project that I made for her Top 10 Winners Blog Hop



I have two card bases for this card.  The first card base measures 11¾" x 5⅞" and is scored down the long side at 5⅞".  I've then taken a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and trimmed that to 5¾" x 5¾"      and run that through my die cutting machine in the Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder just to give a bit of texture onto the front of a card.

Using a scallop circle die,  I cut I die cut a window at the front of my card 


I created a layered sentiment by taking three pieces of card measuring as follows:




Whisper White:  3⅞" x 1" and 3⅝" x ⅞"
Bermuda Bay:  3¾" x ¾"
I put each end of these pieces through the Triple Banner Punch and stamped a 'Thank You' sentiment on the smallest piece


I made a second card base in Whisper White card measuring 8" x 5" and scored on the long side at 4".  This card base (in portrait) opens on the left hand side of the card.  I stamped five flowers from the Gorgeous Posies stamp set in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Bermuda Bay and fussy cut each of these.  I arranged these on my smaller cardbase by gluing down four of the flowers with liquid glue and the Bermuda Bay flower is stuck down using mini stampin' dimensionals to give it a bit of height.  I added another sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamp set.


On the inside of the main card base, I layered the right hand side of the inside with a piece of DSP from the Brights DSP assorted papers in Bermuda Bay and then stuck my second card on top of that.


When the card is closed, the flowers appear through the window.  I finished the card off with a couple of rhinestones



The inside of the second car base is completely blank for a special message



Listed below are all of the links to all of the products that I've used in this project.  Thank you very much for stopping by and looking at my project and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Lovely card that you made!
    Thanks for hopping together.
    Greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna - the card you've made for the Top 10 is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours in your card, Donna! Beautiful! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheerful cards Donna! Congrats on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color combinations! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Stock market

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment