Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On a Sunday - CASEing Vickie Lou Designs with Beautiful Friendship

 For Share It On A Sunday, Karen, Victoria and myself are CASEing each other.  Today, I'm CASEing Victoria and I really liked a card she made earlier in the year with the Beautiful Friendship stamp.  I've chosen Very Vanilla and Highland Heather for my card and it turned out like this:



I smudged my first attempt so I decided to make a YouTube tutorial showing you how I made it.


My card base measures 11¾" x 4⅛"
First layer in Highland Heather measures 5¾" x 4"
Second layer in Very Vanilla measures 5½" x 3¾"

Links to all the products used are at the bottom of this blog post and you'll see that to produce a pretty card, you need minimum materials

Don't forget to check out Karen and Victoria's projects:  I can't wait to see what Karen has CASEd of mine



See you again soon with another project

Donna


Product List

Comments